Dr. Hang Le provides a single in-office 2nd opinion treatment consultations for patients who have been prescribed a treatment or diagnosis and want to get another opinion. Our 2nd opinion initial consultation is “free”
, all you need to do is to provide us with your previous x-rays and diagnosis at the time of you consultation to allow for us to give you an informed opinion. Her office is equipped with many digital diagnostic tools
to help her give you a detailed 2nd opinion on your proposed treatment.
Dr. Le has been a practicing multi-specialty dentist for over a decade and has improved many smiles using various dental procedures including Implant, Crowns , Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Children’s Dentistry and Preventative General Dentistry. Dr. Le works closely with a network of specialists and an in-house Periodontist to ensure that each patient gets the most capable expert for the treatment needed.
Getting a second opinion when your dentist gives you a serious diagnosis is often expected. A second opinion consult is not needed just to have a cavity fixed. Having another dentist take a look to verify a diagnosis should only be done when major procedures/costs are involved.
Here are some scenarios in which a 2nd Opinion can be expected:
- A patient has been given a major diagnosis, such as possible oral cancer.
- A patient has had previous dental work done which didn’t fix their problem.
- A patient is unsure if the treatment is really necessary or the cost of treatment.
- A patient has doubts that the dentist can treat their condition.
- A patient doesn’t feel like they were given any other treatment options.
If you are patient with any of these or other concerns, then you should contact us to seek a second opinion for your dental issues. Dr. Hang Le will try to answer all your questions to help you make an informed decision.